As liquid silicone rubber materials become more commonly used in medical device assemblies and other applications, it is important to find a silicone molding company that will partner with you to mold high-quality silicone parts. There are many items one should cover when selecting a silicone molding company. We wanted to share with you what we felt are the top three things to look for.
- Communication: Does your silicone molder let you know when a part needs design changes in order to be easily manufacturable? Do they let you know when a shipment is late and how they are trying to move the project forward? Do they review quotes with you so that you understand what options you have? Albright Technologies is a silicone molding company that strives to meet and exceed its customers’ expectations. We take communicating with our customers seriously and want to ensure that we meet all of your needs.
- Delivery: Does your silicone molding company meet your delivery schedule? Do they provide rapid turn-around times of 5, 10 and 15 business days? Are they flexible in getting you parts sooner? Albright prides itself in having a standard lead time for silicone molded parts of only 15 business days! In addition, we can provide 5 and 10 business day expedites of limited quantities for a nominal fee. Imagine having silicone production parts when you need them instead of next week; Albright can do that for you!
- Quality of Product: Do your parts meet specification? Are certificates of compliance in order? Does your silicone molder make parts that exceed your quality expectations? Albright employs an ISO13485:2003 quality management system to mold silicone parts that meet or exceed your expectations. We pride ourselves on a product return rate of less than 1%!
When looking for a rapid silicone molding company, take a look at Albright Technologies before you select your molder. Please contact our sales department by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 978.466.5870 to have your part design reviewed and a quote provided.
Latest posts by Ryan Taylor (see all)
- 3 Things to Look for in a Silicone Molding Company - December 15, 2015
- Albright Technologies Launches Design for Manufacturability Service - November 20, 2015
- Albright Technologies Completes ISO 13485:2003 Certification Audit - November 20, 2015